perjantai 21. syyskuuta 2012

HAPPINESS IS A SLIPPERY THING

21091 “When I saw you I fell in love. And you smiled because you knew.”
― Arrigo Boito
21092 “The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched, they are felt with the heart.”
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
21093 “Spending time with you showed me what I’ve been missing in my life.”
―  Nicholas Sparks, The Choice
21094 “Whoever is happy will make others happy.”
― Anne Frank
21098 “Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would, I'd never leave.”
― A.A. Milne
21096
“The only thing worse than a boy who hates you: a boy who loves you.”
Markus Zusak, The Book Thief
21095
“It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all - in which case, you fail by default.”
― J.K. Rowling

Lainaukset olen poiminut täältä, otsikko on eräästä Kiasman taideteoksesta. Kuva siitä löytyy tästä postauksesta, samana päivänä otettu kuin tämänkin postauksen kuvat. Enkä muuten sitten edes yritäkään olla mikään valokuvaaja, kunhan räpsin kuvia.

Larissa

2 kommenttia:

Kiitos ajatuksistasi ♥